2.11.2008

My Location













Well here it is. I have all the bases covered. I have full sun, good drainage (i think), no trees or shrubs to steel the nutrients from my veggies. And water is available close by. However we will have to haul it up the hill from the pond. Unfortunately, it is completely run over with broom weeds. We have lots of work to do. The good news is that it is totally fenced to keep out the cows. It is about 60 ft X 80 ft. Next step, soil sample.


I though you might like to see the view from our farm. This is looking to the south. Those are the table top mountains on the left that you can barely see. My camera isn't the best at landscape pictures.





This is a looking toward the East.




Take a look at the tree next to the pond. I think is it just beautiful. Can't wait to see it all leafed out.







No comments: